77-729 PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills
About This Video
- How to successfully pass the 77-729 Microsoft Certified Exam in PowerPoint.
- Become a Microsoft Office specialist
- Be confident and competent in your everyday business use of Microsoft PowerPoint
The purpose of this course is to provide you with three complete practice tests prepared at the level required to pass the 77-729 Microsoft Certification exam in Microsoft PowerPoint 2016. Each practice exam is divided into several projects with a total of 35 project tasks in each exam. That's 105 project tasks—all geared toward the 77-729 exam. Advice on preparation, how to approach the exam, what the interface will look like, and which areas of the Objective Domain to focus on is provided.
Tips on issues you will encounter with questions types are also included. Video solutions—in which the instructor explains how to approach the project and how the solutions are derived—are provided for each of the 105 project tasks.
If you master the practice exams included in this course, in the recommended times, you will be confident about passing the 77-729 exam at your first attempt.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Introduction 00:02:48
- How is the exam be conducted and what will it be like? 00:05:25
- Chapter 2 : Practice Exam 1
- Chapter 3 : Practice Exam 2
- Chapter 4 : Practice Exam 3
- Title: 77-729: MOS PowerPoint Certification Practice Tests and Video Solutions
- Release date: August 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839216350