About This Video
- The course has been designed for newbies as well as intermediate programmers who want to go back to the basics and want to refresh their knowledge regarding the core concepts of the R programming language.
- The course will cover in-depth topics such as getting started with R, the look and feel of R, installing R, downloading and working with variables and packages, working with data sets, creating charts and statistics, working with data including how to analyze the data, charts, and statistics for the association.
The importance of data is undeniable with companies fighting over the right to your data. The power of data has exceptionally grown in today’s world where data offers everything you need to know about a person or a potential future trend. This has companies scouring to find amazing data analysts that can help them make sense of the large sets of data available. Companies are using this data to make decisions that can change the direction of the world. This is why R is currently one of the most important languages on the tech market. So, if you want to master R – you’ve come to the right place! Our R course is taking you back to the basics to help you breakdown the dynamic and easy R programming language. The course doesn’t simply focus on the theory, but also on how to actually work with data by showing you the step-by-step process and helping you build your own experimental programs. These will also help you get some insight into how you can actually write programs using R and how you can analyze data sets to create graphical representations of the data that you have. At the end of this course, you’ll have the knowledge as well as the confidence to start working on analyzing large data sets and turning them into data that makes sense. Enroll now and become a master analyst with this basics course!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to R
- Chapter 2 : Charts
- Chapter 3 : Statistics
- Chapter 4 : Data Simulation
- Chapter 5 : Grouping of Data
- Title: A Beginners Guide to R Programming
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789614619