Learn all the CSS Flexbox concepts and create a completely responsive design and elements - real-world hands-on training.
About This Video
- We like to be thorough in our teaching. You'll find everything you need to start creating awesome web designs and layouts with Flexbox code/syntaxes in this course. You won't have to look anywhere else.
- We strongly advocate learning by doing, rather than just listening or reading. Our lectures are filled with a wealth of examples that explain every concept clearly.
Before Flexbox arrived on the screen, we had to use relative or absolute positioning, floats clears and 100s of lines of code to achieve a decent website layout. All of that's changed now. With CSS Flexbox, you can layout your website's design in just a few lines of code, and even make it responsive! No more frameworks like Bootstrap to make up for the shortcomings in CSS. Become a professional web designer in just a few hours. If you know the very basics of HTML and CSS, you're all set. Spend a few hours learning a bunch of Flexbox syntaxes, and you'll be creating awesome web layouts in no time at all! You don't need to learn a bunch of frameworks to become a pro web designer now! We'll be using a real-world example to explain the concepts.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/A-Complete-CSS-Flexbox-Course-and-a-Real-World-Website-Project
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Introduction 00:04:29
- Chapter 2 : Creating a Flex container
Chapter 3 : Basic properties of Flexbox
- Flex grow property - grow the flex items to fill the flex container 00:10:46
- Flex shrink property - shrink the flex items to fit a smaller screen 00:06:53
- Flex wrap property - wrap the flex items when screen size reduces 00:10:34
- Flex basis - set a starting width for the flex items 00:10:01
- Flexbox shorthand notation 00:02:40
- Chapter 4 : Enhancement properties of Flexbox
- Chapter 5 : Real world project - create a full blown website with Flexbox
- Title: A Complete CSS Flexbox Course and a Real World Website Project
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838640484