• Develop your personal list of tenets of great teaching that you will follow.
• Spend some time reflecting on teachers, both good and bad, from your past. Develop a list of both good and bad tenets from your personal reflections.
• Develop a personal teaching mission statement based on the tenets of great teaching from the area of attitude.
• Select a course you are currently teaching or will teach in the near future. Develop objectives for that course. How do the course objectives support student outcomes?
• Develop a list of concrete methods to use in the classroom to apply the tenets of great teaching summarized in the synthesized model.
• In the Paul Crips vignette, what tenets of great teaching ...