If you’re reading this foreword, you’re probably trying to answer one or more of the following questions: “What will I learn?,” “Should I spend my hard-earned money on this book?,” “Will it be worth my valuable time to read it?,” and “Is this a book that I’ll refer to again and again?” To help you answer these questions, I thought I’d list a few user stories that I believe this book clearly fulfills.
As a reader, I want:
• A book that is well-written and understandable.
• Real-world examples that I can relate to.
• Quotes from actual people doing this in the field.
• To understand the challenges that I’ll face with distributed agile development.
As someone new to agile, I want to:
• Learn the fundamentals of Scrum.