• Understand the various meanings of sustainability, including its relationships with nature and technology, applying a global point of view
• Differentiate between the concepts sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and corporate accountability
• Become familiar with sustainability as seen from a corporate perspective
• Grasp the concept of the supply chain and its importance to sustainability in the business context
• Become familiar with A Primer’s approach to sustainability
To begin our exploration of sustainability, we focus on its definition, an area that is a bit more complicated than we might think at first. We look at the supply chain, an important ...