This chapter is about the planetary themes in astrology and financial astrology. The planets will be broken down into inner and outer divisions. Each planet has a specific theme that is associated with it both in human context and in the context of financial astrology. Finally, a group of hypothetical planetary energy points will be introduced, known as the trans-Neptunian planets, used in Uranian astrology.
Key Concept Questions
- What is meant by a planet in astrology?
- What are the inner planets?
- What is a financial trigger planet?
- What are the meanings of the inner planets?
- How does observed behavior compare with tradition meaning of planets?
- What are the outer planets?
- What are the meanings of the outer planets?
- How is a transit in financial astrology different from personal astrology?
- What are the planets of expansion and contraction?
- How do the elements of fear and greed apply to financial astrology?
- What is a trans-Neptunian planet?
- What is the meaning of the trans-Neptunian planets?
- What are some inner planet combinations?
- What are some outer planet combinations?
In astrology, all energy focus points are often referred to as planets. Obviously, the Sun is a star, the Earth's Moon is a satellite around the Earth, and Pluto is declassified ...