This chapter will define the relationships that planets make with each other. These relationships are defined by angular separations between planets. These separations have distinct harmonic/integer values known as harmonics. Each angle has a specific meaning positive or negative that affects the outcome of markets.
Key Concept Questions
- What is an aspect?
- What is an orb of influence?
- What is a transiting aspect?
- How do key harmonic angles affect planets?
- What are predefined position meanings?
- How does one group planetary energies?
- What are positive versus negative angles in astrology?
- What are some examples of positive and negative angles in astrology?
- How do angles get their meaning?
- What is a conjunction?
- What is a sextile?
- What is a trine?
- What is a square?
- What is an opposition?
- What does a New Moon look like on the 360-degree wheel?
- What does a waxing square look like on the 360-degree wheel?
- What does the Moon look like on the 360-degree wheel?
- What does a waning square look like on the 360-degree wheel?
Transiting aspects will deal with the interactions that planets make with one another. These interactions form key angles known as aspects. An aspect may have a positive or a negative meaning based on traditional ...