This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Replication Among ACS 5.1 Servers in a Distributed Environment
• Understanding Dictionaries
• Remote Logging on ACS 5.1
• Importing Network Resources and Users
• Managing System Administration
• Backup and Restore Options Available on ACS
This chapter looks at some of the advanced configuration components involved in ACS 5.1. The chapter provides details about components involved in replication as well as the options available for backing up and restoring an ACS database. The chapter also covers bulk import of network resources and users. System administration is also a part of advanced configuration, so you will familiarize yourself with the configuration part pertaining to ...