This book is focused on providing the skills necessary to successfully configure authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) services on Cisco devices using Cisco Secure Access Control Server/System 4.2 and 5.1. This book was motivated by a desire to provide a one-stop resource for AAA solutions on Cisco devices.
The goals of this book are as follows:
• Provide an overview of the AAA architecture
• Provide detailed discussion on the TACACS+ and RADIUS protocols
• Provide detailed discussion on AAA for most common scenarios of network access
• Provide an in depth configuration and troubleshooting overview of AAA on Cisco devices
• Provide an in-depth overview of ACS 4.2 and 5.1 features and configuration ...