17. Building, Browsing, Searching, and Playing Your iTunes Music Library
In This Chapter
- Know the sources of all iTunes music.
- Find out where your iTunes music will be stored, and change the location if it suits your fancy.
- Maximize your music’s quality/file size ratio by choosing encoding options and quality levels when you import audio CDs.
- Build your iTunes Library by importing audio CDs into it.
- Browse and search your Library like a master librarian.
- Dump music you don’t want cluttering up your digital shelves.
Are you ready for some real iTunes? If the material in the previous chapters covered good features of iTunes, which it did, then this chapter starts the coverage of the amazing, awesome [insert your own superlative here] features ...