19. Creating, Configuring, and Using Playlists
In This Chapter
- Learn why playlists might just be the best of iTunes’ many outstanding features.
- Collect your favorite music in a standard playlist so you hear only what you want to hear when you want to hear it.
- Change your playlists whenever the spirit moves you.
- Become an iTunes master by creating your own smart playlists to make iTunes choose music for you to listen to based on your criteria.
- Keep your Source list neat and tidy.
- Work with oh-so-special playlists, including the Party Shuffle.
Of all the cool features iTunes offers (and as you have seen, there are lots of cool features), this chapter’s topic—playlists—just might be the coolest of them all. Playlists enable you to listen to ...