2. Getting Started with Microsoft Access
In This Chapter
• How can you create a database from a template?
• How can you view existing tables, queries, forms, and reports?
• How can you create a database from scratch?
• How can you open an existing database?
• How can you close a database?
• How can you exit Access?
In this chapter, you learn how to create your own databases. You learn how to view existing database objects in the databases that you create. Finally, you learn how to open and close existing databases, and how to exit Access when you finish working with it.
Creating a Database from a Template
Database templates help you to quickly and easily create Access databases. Microsoft provides a plethora of database templates that you ...