17. Automating Your Database with Macros
In This Chapter
• What are macro actions, and should you work with them?
• What are macro action arguments, and why are they important?
• What is a submacro, and when do you need one?
• How do you control the flow of the macros that you build?
• What are the various ways that you can run an Access macro?
• How do you modify an existing macro?
• What is an embedded macro, and how do you create one.
In this chapter, you learn the basics of creating a macro. You learn how to work with macro actions and how to create submacros. You also learn how to include logic in your macros so that you can control the program flow. You see how easy it is to run an Access macro and how to modify an existing macro. You ...