The easy guide to Microsoft Access returns with updates on the latest version!
Microsoft Access allows you to store, organize, view, analyze, and share data; the new Access 2013 release enables you to build even more powerful, custom database solutions that integrate with the web and enterprise data sources. Access 2013 For Dummies covers all the new features of the latest version of Accessand serves as an ideal reference, combining the latest Access features with the basics of building usable databases. You'll learn how to create an app from the Welcome screen, get support for your desktop databases, and much more.
Includes coverage of all the new features of Access 2013, including the updated interface
Shows you how to create and share reports
Features special videos and materials created by the authors to help reinforce the lessons included in the book
Helps you build data analysis and interface tools for your specific needs
Offers plenty of techniques and tips for solving common problems
Access 2013 For Dummies provides you with access to the latest version of this database tool.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Part I: Getting Started with Access 2013
- Part II: Setting the Table
- Part III: Data Management Mania
- Part IV: Ask Your Data, and Ye Shall Receive Answers
- Part V: Simple and Snazzy Reporting
- Part VI: More Power to You
- Part VII: The Part of Tens
- Title: Access 2013 For Dummies
- Release date: April 2013
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118568507