A PMP is a project management practitioner who:
• Has demonstrated a professional level of project management knowledge and experience by supporting projects using project management tools, techniques, and methodologies
• Has at least 4,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
• Has completed 35 hours of formal project management training
• Has passed a computer-based exam administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Is committed to doing what is right and honorable by following the profession’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
Consult the PMI website (PMI.org) for the most current information.
The exam ...