8. Creating and Formatting Text with ActionScript
In this lesson, you will learn to do the following:
• Create a text field with ActionScript using the new
TLFTextField properties with ActionScript.
• Use methods and events of the
URLLoader class to load text into a
• Use the
TextFormat class to control the color, font, and size of a
• Load a
MovieClip asset from the library at runtime that contains multiple user interface components that allow the user to format text.
• Create an event listener for a keyboard event to show and hide the loaded movie clip.
• Create a UIScrollBar instance using ActionScript.
• Use ActionScript to hide and show a text field ...