14. Creating Adobe AIR Applications with Flash and ActionScript
In this lesson, you will learn how to do the following:
• Use Flash CS5 to create cross-platform desktop applications.
• Assign the Flash publish settings for Adobe AIR applications.
• Customize the AIR application and installer settings.
• Set custom icons for an AIR application.
• Create a digital signature for an AIR application.
• Use AIR-only
• Use AIR-only classes in ActionScript to create interaction with the user’s operating system.
• Create drag-and-drop functionality in an AIR application using ActionScript.
• Use the
FileStream classes to read data from external files.
• Publish and install an AIR application.
This lesson ...