Discover how to use activity-based management to improve your bottom line
The first book of its kind to focus on activity-based management in the financial services industry, Activity-Based Management for Financial Institutions: Driving Bottom Line Results will show you how to drive changes to your organization's bottom line.
After providing a brief overview of a financial services activity-based costing model, this book focuses on how to directly improve net income, covering essential topics including costing, chargeback, and pricing; implementing ABC; implementing ABM; managing organizational change; and avoiding pitfalls.
Written for those in the financial services industry-banks, securities firms, insurance companies
Reveals how to drive benefits to the bottom line through disciplined execution of activity-based management and organizational change management
Provides real world examples and tools for quick results and sustained success
This one-of-a-kind book will take your financial institution from stuck to financially successful, driving profitability and performance.
Table of contents
- Wiley & SAS Business Series
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Website
- CHAPTER 1 - What Are ABC and ABM?
- CHAPTER 2 - Costing, Chargeback, and Pricing
- CHAPTER 3 - Implementing ABC
- CHAPTER 4 - Implementing ABM
- CHAPTER 5 - ABC/M in Shared Services
- CHAPTER 6 - Managing Organizational Change
- CHAPTER 7 - Avoiding the Pitfalls: Lessons Learned
- CHAPTER 8 - Beyond ABC/M
- APPENDIX - ABC Model and Cost Object Reporting Rules and Assumptions
- Title: Activity-Based Management for Financial Institutions: Driving Bottom-Line Results
- Release date: March 2010
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780470562222
You might also like
Fluent Python, 2nd Edition
Python’s simplicity lets you become productive quickly, but often this means you aren’t using everything it …
Balanced Scorecard Evolution: A Dynamic Approach to Strategy Execution
The best plan is useless without effective execution The future of business has become so unpredictable …
Budgeting Basics and Beyond
If the very thought of budgets pushes your sanity over the limit, then this practical, easy-to-use …