13. Using Acrobat in Professional Printing
In this lesson, you’ll do the following:
• Create Adobe PDF files suitable for high-resolution printing.
• Preflight an Adobe PDF file to check for quality and consistency (Acrobat Pro).
• View how transparent objects affect a page (Acrobat Pro).
• Configure color management.
• Use Acrobat to generate color separations.
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes to complete. Copy the Lesson13 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so.