In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create render-settings templates.
• Create output-module templates.
• Process multiple output modules.
• Select the appropriate compressor for your delivery format.
• Use pixel aspect ratio correction.
• Output the final animation for NTSC broadcast video.
• Produce a test version of a composition.
• Render and output a web version of the final animation.
The total amount of time required to complete this lesson depends in part on the speed of your processor and the amount of RAM available for rendering. The amount of hands-on time required is ...