In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create custom shapes.
• Customize a shape’s fill and stroke.
• Use path operations to transform shapes.
• Animate shapes.
• Repeat shapes.
• Snap layers into alignment.
• Explore design options with the Brainstorm feature.
• Use an expression to animate properties in time with audio.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Download the Lesson04 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If ...