9. Using the Roto Brush Tool
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Extract a foreground object from the background using the Roto Brush tool.
• Correct the segmentation boundary across a span of frames.
• Touch up a matte with the Refine Edge Tool.
• Freeze a matte across a clip.
• Animate properties for creative effects.
• Track a face in footage.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Download the Lesson09 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If ...