In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a complex animation with multiple layers.
• Adjust the duration of a layer.
• Clip live motion video using a shape layer.
• Animate with Position, Scale, and Rotation keyframes.
• Animate a precomposed layer.
• Apply the Radio Waves effect to a solid layer.
• Add audio to a project.
• Loop an audio track using time remapping.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson05 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start ...