In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Animate a layered Adobe Photoshop file.
• Duplicate an animation using the pick whip.
• Work with imported Photoshop layer styles.
• Apply a track matte to control the visibility of layers.
• Animate a layer using the Corner Pin effect.
• Apply the Lens Flare effect to a solid layer.
• Use time remapping and the Layer panel to dynamically retime footage.
• Edit Time Remap keyframes in the Graph Editor.
This lesson will take approximately an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson06 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll ...