In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Extract a foreground object from the background using the Roto Brush tool.
• Correct the segmentation boundary across a span of frames.
• Touch up a matte using the Brush tool.
• Refine a matte’s edges.
• Freeze a frame across the remainder of a layer.
• Animate properties for creative effects.
This lesson will take approximately 90 minutes to complete. Copy the Lesson09 folder into the Lessons folder that you created on your hard drive for these projects (or create it now), if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start files, copy them from the Adobe After ...