Get full access to Adobe® Audition® CS6 Classroom in a Book®: The official training workbook from Adobe Systems and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Integrate the Waveform and Multitrack Editors so you can switch back and forth between the two
• Play back a specific part of music repeatedly (looped playback)
• Edit track level and position in the stereo field
• Apply EQ, effect, and send areas in tracks
• Apply EQ to tracks using the Multitrack Editor’s built-in parametric EQ
• Apply effects to individual tracks
• Process multiple tracks with a single effect to save CPU power and produce more consistent results
• Map effects channels so that outputs can feed different audio channels than the default settings
• Set up side-chain effects so that one track can control the effect in another ...
Get Adobe® Audition® CS6 Classroom in a Book®: The official training workbook from Adobe Systems now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.