Get full access to Adobe® Audition® CS6 Classroom in a Book®: The official training workbook from Adobe Systems and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Assign a track to your audio interface’s input or your computer’s default sound inputs so you can record into a Multitrack Editor track
• Monitor the interface input while you record
• Set up the metronome for different patterns and sounds
• Record an overdub (additional part)
• “Punch in” over a mistake to correct it
• Record multiple takes and choose the best parts to create a composite track
This lesson takes about 50 minutes to complete. This assumes you’ve copied the Lesson13 folder that contains the audio examples into the Lessons ...
Get Adobe® Audition® CS6 Classroom in a Book®: The official training workbook from Adobe Systems now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.