1. Open the PhotoshopVignette project from the Captivate8Data folder. (You first worked with this project beginning on this page.)
2. Preview the project.
3. Notice that there is background audio playing throughout the project.
4. Notice that there is voiceover audio on most of the slides. The voiceover was created using the Text-to-Speech feature that you just learned how to use.
5. Close the project (no need to save if prompted).
6. Open the AddAudioToMe project from the Captivate8Data folder.
7. This project is identical to the PhotoshopVignette ...