1. Still working in the FinishMe project, spend a few moments applying some of the other skins to your project.
2. After you have settled on your favorite skin, preview the project to ensure the skin still meets with your approval.
3. Edit the skin so that it does not use the Closed Captioning option.
4. Save the edited skin with a name that reflects the missing Closed Captioning (such as name_NoCC).
5. Close the Skin Editor window.
6. Choose File > Project Info.
7. Fill in the information with your personal information (some of ...