1. Preview the project.
2. Notice that the slideshow works, the photos are wonderful, but the slides move along just a bit too quickly.
3. Close the preview.
4. On the Filmstrip, select the first slide.
5. Scroll down the Filmstrip until you see the last slide.
6. Press [shift] and select the last slide. (All of the slides should now be selected, and you can release the [shift] key.)
7. Change the Slide Duration for all of the slides to 5 seconds.
8. Preview the project.
The timing is better. But wouldn’t it be even ...