Student Activity: Record a Demonstration that Pans
1. Start a web browser and navigate to www.disney.com.
2. Switch to Captivate and create a new Software Simulation.
3. Select a screen area to record instead of a specific application.
>> from the top of the control panel, select Screen Area
4. Specify a recording size.
>> from the Set Capture Area to area, select Custom Size
>> from the next drop-down menu, select 640 x 480
5. Drag the red recording box to the upper left of the browser window.
6. Resize the browser window so it’s about 30 percent larger than the red Recording Area.
Because you selected Screen Area instead of Application, the red Recording ...