8. Preparing Images for Different Media
In this lesson you’ll learn how to intelligently prepare and manage images for use across different media:
• Understanding the multiple meanings of resolution and how they apply to different media
• Adjusting image size as you crop
• Sharpening images for different media
• Preparing image color for different media
• Inspecting and changing image resolution in various Adobe software applications
You’ll probably need between one and two hours to complete this lesson.