No credit card required
In this lesson, you will:
• Learn how to create a .sql file to transfer data to your remote database
• Consider alternative methods of transferring data to your remote server
• Remove error messages from scripts and write them to a log file
• Adjust file paths, user accounts, and passwords
• Check whether the Zend Framework needs to be uploaded
• Create and set the permissions on a folder for file uploads
• Define the FTP connection settings for a remote server
• Explore the Files panel in expanded mode
• Devise a strategy for transferring files outside the site root
This lesson takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
Starting Files: ...