In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create Symbols
• Use Symbols for nested animation
• Edit Symbols
• Add a trigger to create a looping animation
• Understand instances
• Insert different playback commands for instances
• Import and export Symbols
• Animate with the Clip property
• Incorporate drop shadows
• Use advanced eases to refine motion
This lesson will take about three hours to complete. Open the Lesson04 folder from the lesson files to begin.
Learn about Symbols ...