In this chapter, you’ll dig deeper into Adobe Experience Manager, an industry-leading platform that gives marketers the tools they need to build a compelling, impactful web presence by providing the following capabilities:
• Create websites from the context of the user—while they edit content, authors see what the users will see.
• Optimize your web presence to multiple devices (PC, mobile, tablet, and so on).
• Build and facilitate communities of users that can integrate with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Dynamically target content to specific users based on geographic location, historical page views, and profile information.
• Roll out multilingual sites and manage content translation.
• Drive your web presence ...