One of the most powerful things you can do with Adobe Experience Manager is to create dynamic content. It allows you to personalize content for specific segments of site visitors or to test variations of content to optimize the site’s ability to lead visitors toward conversion.
This chapter will explain the following topics:
• The differences between dynamic and static content
• The business reasons for implementing dynamic content strategies
• How you can use dynamic content to personalize visitors’ web experiences
• How to implement multiple versions of content and test which versions are most effective
• The basics of integrating AEM with Adobe Test&Target
At a high level, this chapter will inform you about two different ...