10. Publishing to HTML5
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Understand the difference between an HTML5 Canvas document and other Flash document types
• Create an HTML5 Canvas document
• Create and edit classic tweens
• Recognize unsupported features
• Preview HTML5 animation in a browser
• Use HTML5 Canvas snippets
• Convert an existing Flash document to an HTML5 Canvas document
• Modify publish settings
• Understand the output files
This lesson will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
Get Adobe® Flash® Professional CC Classroom in a Book® - Late 2013 Update now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.