No credit card required
In this lesson, you will:
• Create a Flash Builder project
• Understand the parts of the Flash Builder workbench: editors, views, and perspectives
• Create, save, and run application files
• Use some of the features in Flash Builder that make application development faster and easier, such as code hinting and local history
• Work in both Source view and Design view
• Use various views, such as the Package Explorer
This lesson takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete.
You’re ready to start your adventure of learning Adobe Flex, so the first thing to do is become familiar with the environment in which you will be developing your applications. This environment is ...