Lesson 4: Using Simple Controls
What You Will Learn
In this lesson, you will:
• Define the user interface (UI) for the e-commerce FlexGrocer application
• Use simple controls such as the Image control, text controls, and CheckBox control
• Define the UI for the checkout screens
• Use the Form container to lay out simple controls
• Use data binding to connect controls to a data model
This lesson takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
In this lesson, you will add user interface elements to enable the customer to find more details about the grocery items and begin the checkout process. An important part of any application is the user interface, and Adobe Flex contains elements such as buttons, text fields, and radio buttons ...