In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Adjust frames for graphics
• Import a graphic
• Mask part of an imported graphic
• Draw lines and rectangles
• Change drawing and graphic properties
• Move, resize, align, distribute, and group graphic objects
This lesson will take approximately 90 minutes.
You can draw or import graphics to add graphic interest to a page design or to illustrate your document. You can also specify graphic properties such as fill pattern, pen pattern, line width, and color, and ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.