Lesson 3. Defining Colors and Character Formats
All FrameMaker 7.0 documents include some basic color definitions, and the standard templates also provide character formats for changing the appearance of words and phrases. When you’re setting up templates or creating custom documents, you can define other colors and create your own character formats.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Define custom colors and tints.
• Use color in paragraph formats.
• Create character formats.
• Use a character format in paragraph autonumbers.
• Apply a character format to words and phrases.
Defining custom colors and tints
Color is an effective ...