15. Combining Illustrator CC Graphics with Other Adobe Applications
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Work with Adobe Bridge CC.
• Place linked and embedded graphics in an Illustrator file.
• Place multiple image2 at once.
• Apply color edits to images.
• Create and edit clipping masks.
• Create a clipping mask from a compound path.
• Make and edit an opacity mask.
• Sample color in a placed image.
• Work with the Links panel.
• Embed and unembed images.
• Replace a placed image with another and update the document.
• Package a document.
This lesson takes approximately an hour to complete.
Download the project ...