In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Understand paths and anchor points.
• Draw curved and straight lines with the Pen tool.
• Edit curved and straight lines.
• Add and delete anchor points.
• Draw with the Curvature tool.
• Delete and add anchor points.
• Convert between smooth points and corner points.
• Create dashed lines and add arrowheads.
• Draw and edit with the Pencil tool.
• Work with the Join tool.
This lesson takes approximately 90 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page ...