In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Work with the Layers panel.
• Create, rearrange, and lock layers and sublayers.
• Move objects between layers.
• Copy and paste objects and their layers from one file to another.
• Merge layers into a single layer.
• Locate objects in the Layers panel.
• Isolate content in a layer.
• Make a layer clipping mask.
• Apply an appearance attribute to objects and layers.
This lesson takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com ...