In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Place linked and embedded graphics in an Illustrator file.
• Place multiple images at once.
• Apply color edits to images.
• Create and edit clipping masks.
• Use text to mask an image.
• Make and edit an opacity mask.
• Sample color in a placed image.
• Work with the Links panel.
• Embed and unembed images.
• Replace a placed image with another and update the document.
• Package a document.
This lesson takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files ...