Video duration: 4 hours
Even if you don’t know a vector path from an anchor point, this online video, from nationally known Adobe® Illustrator® guru Matt Kloskowski, will get you up and running fast. Get an in-depth introduction to the most important Illustrator tools and the most essential techniques, along with a wide range of timesaving tips and tricks.
- Working with Paths and the Pen tool
- Using Live Effects to create killer adjustable special effects
- Adding depth to your illustrations using the powerful Blend tool
- How to take advantage of Illustrator’s new features
- Pro tips for organizing your work space
- How to make your type work for you
- Essential keyboard shortcuts to speed your work
- Which tools to use and which to avoid
Plus you’ll learn tons of tips and tricks to make working inside of Illustrator more efficient and fun for you. If you’re looking for a plain
English, easy-to-follow way to dive into Adobe Illustrator, then this online video is your ticket.