In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a document with multiple artboards.
• Use tools and commands to create basic shapes.
• Work with drawing modes.
• Use rulers and Smart Guides as drawing aids.
• Scale and duplicate objects.
• Join and outline objects.
• Edit strokes with the Width tool.
• Work with the Shape Builder tool.
• Work with Pathfinder commands to create shapes.
• Use Image Trace to create shapes.
This lesson takes approximately an hour and a half to complete. If needed, remove the previous lesson folder from your hard disk and copy the Lesson03 folder onto it. ...