In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create and edit an appearance attribute.
• Add a second stroke to an object.
• Reorder appearance attributes and apply them to layers.
• Copy, turn on and off, and remove appearance attributes.
• Save an appearance as a graphic style.
• Apply a graphic style to an object and a layer.
• Apply multiple graphic styles to an object or layer.
• Align content to the pixel grid.
• Work with the Slice and Slice Selection tools.
• Use the Save For Web command.
This lesson takes approximately an hour to complete. If needed, remove ...