In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Differentiate between vector and bitmap graphics.
• Place linked and embedded Adobe Photoshop graphics in an Adobe Illustrator file.
• Create and edit a simple clipping mask.
• Create a clipping mask from a drawn shape.
• Create a clipping mask from a compound path.
• Make an opacity mask to display part of an image.
• Sample color in a placed image.
• Work with the Links panel.
• Replace a placed image with another and update the document.
• Export a layered file to Adobe Photoshop.
This lesson takes approximately ...